• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Number of tests draft

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I hope this is correct. Please let me know if it isn't:

0-9 x110-49 x350-89 x390-129 x3130+ x1
ankitjE. WeekesR. Hadlee
G. Chappell
M. Muralitharan
ataraxiaB. RichardsJ. LakerA. GilchristS. Tendulkar
BitmapM. ProcterP. Cummins
C. Grimmett
R. Ponting
CricAddictA. RobertsImran Khan
W. Younis
S. Gavaskar
Fuller PilchD. NourseBob SimpsonS. Pollock
R. Ashwin
J Kallis
HimmanvF. Trueman
K. Barrington
G. McGrathB. Lara
honestbharaniH. BrookR. Pant
G.A. Faulkner
D. Compton
JOJOXIG, HeadleyJ. GarnerC. AmbroseS. Waugh
kingkallisG. PollockA. Donald
M. Holding
A. Border
Line & LengthJ. Hobbs
H. Sutcliffe
G. SobersC. Walsh
Pat & Acc+GutB. KingSydney Barnes
C. Walcott
M. Marshall
R. Jadeja
PothasK. MillerD. Steyn
S. Smith
I. Botham
RedH. LarwoodD. Lillee
L. Hutton
V. RichardsKapil Dev
TeutonV. Van der BijlA. DavidsonW. HammondS. Warne

Big error: Trundler has disappeared from the table! This will be rectified. Sincerest apologies.
Trundler has picked O'Reilly (10-49), Lindwall (50-89), Wasim (90-129), and Sanga (130-200). Will add when I have time.

Last edited:

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Again I hope this is correct. Please let me know if it isn't:

There are FIVE drafters who have no more picks for 0-9 tests (as their 1 pick is used)
Everyone can still pick from 10-49.
Everyone can still pick from 50-89.
Pothas has no more picks from 90-129 (as his three picks are used). Everyone else still can.
There are TWELVE* drafters who have no more picks for 130-200 tests (their 1 pick is used). *This includes Trundler (see previous post) and CricAddict after his Dravid pick.

Last edited:

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
@ankitj has about 45 mins before timing out.

After that is @Bitmap, followed by honestbharani who will have TWO picks before the order is reversed and it goes back to Bitmap, then ankitj, and so on.