• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Now that Burgey is ok....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Racism is ok to a limit. As long as you don't harm others physically. We are all imperfect after all.

If someone says something racist to you, don't hold back come up with an equally powerful racist comeback, it can be an ice-breaking experience.
yep i can see how that could be a powerful bonding experience for two racists...

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If someone is going to make comments like that in a published autobiography I can't even imagine what they say in private

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
A lot of what is purported to be racism isn't really racism

Kirkut

International Regular
Suppressing racist urges doesn't work, it only encourages people to be more passive aggressive (I've experienced this). So why not try mild racism (funny jokes without being too personal) and see how it goes?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Suppressing racist urges doesn't work, it only encourages people to be more passive aggressive (I've experienced this). So why not try mild racism (funny jokes without being too personal) and see how it goes?
wtf?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
this is the best

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
So is Kirkcut endorsing Gavaskar being a racist? I'm genuinely confused by his strange posting

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
If I understand correctly, I think he is saying that it's ok to be a little bit racist....because we all are deep down. And the best way to counter racism is with better, bigger, smarter racism.

Seems like a stella plan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.