• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Northerns announce players up for trade

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Northerns would like to announce that the following players are up for trade:

D Mongia
H Amla
K Khan
L Marwood
K Wettimuny
E Mbhalati
D Senekal
S Shah
M Love

All other players would need to be a good deal as they are the future of the Northerns cricket club.

The only player that is deffinatelly not up for trade is Captain D Dawson.

Last edited:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
you got a decent looking 4d side, im not looking for 4d though Dawson (whom you not trading) and maybe M Roudolph might interest me though

Slats4ever

I might be interested in Mongia jumping on board the WP train.. I'll speak to u on MSN some time

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
as you know mate, i am interested mainly in k khan, but also in mongia, love and possibly shah

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mate im keen on Khan and Shah, Email me goffy at cenpac dot net dot nr or catch me on MSN...

mikeW

hmmm what about Lee + someone your not taking next season for Mongia + Anjum?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Michael, im still interested in Mongia, im waiting to see the stats of my rookie from the academy before making an offer...

mikeW

broncoman said:
Michael, im still interested in Mongia, im waiting to see the stats of my rookie from the academy before making an offer...
ok i will wait then...