• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No that's not it Mr Sambit Bal

aussie tragic

International Captain
Haha who the **** are you?
An SJS fan that finds your lack of respect for someone who has played the game at a high level and has contributed so much to this forum being treated to the most arrogant disrespect by you. As someone that joined CW in 2004, I would expect that you should know the fantastic threads and posts of SJS and when he has just returned from a long absence, you post your crap. Go dig up another 10 year old thread to make you feel special and add to your post count.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Anyway, SJS' overly-long, condescending, snoozefests of posts are just not my thing, and I am entitled to say so. If that gives you a funny feeling then I really do not care.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Haha, well done Aussie tragic. Sledger please let's stay on topic and discuss the thread topic..

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, well done Aussie tragic. Sledger please let's stay on topic and discuss the thread topic..
My posts were on the thread topic. I asked SJS to be more succinct when discussing it. This seems to have terribly upset some others. I make no apologies for this.

wrongun

Banned
You don't need to ask him to do anything....I enjoyed the detail and intelligent post. If you don't like it do not ruin it for others please and ignore it.nAlso, the gentleman in question has a distinguished past and is an elder. I wish you used better language to have a civil discourse with him.

wrongun

Banned
Dhoni may retire after the last India game in the WC as per some reports. I'm typing from my phone so I have a tough time posting the link. Apologies.

wrongun

Banned
Probably about 3 years too late
Indeed. I have mixed emotions regarding him....I'm a huge supporter of the Indian army and I love how he's actually involved with them and done a lot. But as far as his on-field performance...I feel like there was a huge hype Machine behind him that has manifested negatively in the last few years. Wish him well if he does retire, and I hope he gets involved with Ranchi cricket.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
You don't need to ask him to do anything....I enjoyed the detail and intelligent post. If you don't like it do not ruin it for others please and ignore it.nAlso, the gentleman in question has a distinguished past and is an elder. I wish you used better language to have a civil discourse with him.
And you don't need to ask me to do anything either. I enjoyed making my most. If you don't like it then please do not try and ruin it for me and ignore it. I also have a distinguished past and am an elder. I wish you used better language to have a civil discourse with me.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Are we going to get a Sledger/Pratters feud for the new age? Or is Pratters just doing a run-in in defence of SJS?

wrongun

Banned
And you don't need to ask me to do anything either. I enjoyed making my most. If you don't like it then please do not try and ruin it for me and ignore it. I also have a distinguished past and am an elder. I wish you used better language to have a civil discourse with me.
Actually I do, since you are not adding anything to this discourse. I wish that too, but the forum rules and my own decency and common sense allow me to use superior discourse.