• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nikhil's Hindi Song Ratings

NikhilN

International Regular
In here I will be rating hindi songs...ratings will be given from 1-10,ratings will be given to:

Lyrics

Music

Rhyming

Singing

Note: When you play the song there will be AD before it...

Song 1: Tumse Milke Dil Ka Jo Haal

Click Here to listen to it (Song # 2 on the list)

Movie: Main Hoon Na

Lyrics: 10/10

Music: 9/10

Rhyming: 10/10

Singing: 9.5/10

Final: 9.6/10

Song 2: Main Hoon Na

Click Here To Listen

Movie: Main Hoon Na

Lyrics: 9/10

Music: 7/10

Rhyming: 8/10

Singing: 8/10

Final: 8/10

More coming soon

Last edited:

V Reddy

International Debutant
Nice thread. This seems to be the only movie given 5 stars by Raaga.com for the entire album and deservedly so

Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein

It's even better in its original Tamil Version movie "Minnale" . Nikhil, waiting for your ratings especially on that Ooh Mama song :cool:

Last edited:

Agent TBY

International Captain
Your ratings are a bit too high in my opinion.The rythms of indian songs arent good enough because of the usage of pure music instead of bass and chords.Except for Zara Zara and very few other songs,no indian song should get even remotely close to 8/10

yaju

State Vice-Captain
Nikal Gayi.

By Shivankit Sharma.

Should be available on the net soon.

Lyrics : 10/10 (Believe me!).

Music : 2/10.

Rhyming : 7/10.

Singing : 8/10.

Final : 10/10 if you understand it all.

NikhilN

International Regular
Agent TBY said:
Your ratings are a bit too high in my opinion.The rythms of indian songs arent good enough because of the usage of pure music instead of bass and chords.Except for Zara Zara and very few other songs,no indian song should get even remotely close to 8/10
I am not comparing them to english song....

and yaju...the title says "NIKHIL'S Hindi Song Ratings" :p