• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL / NCAA Football

andmark

International Captain
I didn't know you were a fan Sledger. I've just been looking through the thread and it almost feels surreal haha. Genuinely had no idea.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can't stand the whole thing of the owners lifting the Super Bowl rather than, say, the QB or the coach. So yeah, Green Bay are really pulling me in now.

The horror when after all this and your interesting knowledge, I decide to glory-hunt the Patriots haha.
They make a huge amount of moolah winning the SB. I can't stand the Patriots.

Patrick Mahomes bringing in the sweet sweet fantasy points this week
He's killing it so far. 313 yards in the first half, with four TD's.
A freak.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I didn't know you were a fan Sledger. I've just been looking through the thread and it almost feels surreal haha. Genuinely had no idea.
I am a lapsed fan I guess. Used to be pretty into it about 6-7 years ago, but the time difference makes following most games pretty challenging. Still take a casual interest.

SillyCowCorner1

Tommy-John surgery for Big Ben at this age is a potential career ender. Sad to see this.
Is the Miami Dolphins the worst NFL team in history?

andmark

International Captain
Rashan Gary with a decent game for Green Bay other than for getting injured :(.

Last edited:

SillyCowCorner1

Season's just started and they've already found people to perform in the SB halftime show....

Jennifer Lopez and Shakira Shakira.