• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zealand in Pakistan

thundaboult

International Debutant
ODI's against Aus, hmmmm, I don't see us taking those either. i expect NZ to field 5 nitty gritty bat a SR of 75 accumulators who try to bat out starc, cummins, hazelwood and score 200 runs off the part-timers and spinners. Instead of ya know, takin em all on and putting em on the backfoot, cuz our batters have actual talent and ability to do it, lol.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
ODI's against Aus, hmmmm, I don't see us taking those either. i expect NZ to field 5 nitty gritty bat a SR of 75 accumulators who try to bat out starc, cummins, hazelwood and score 200 runs off the part-timers and spinners. Instead of ya know, takin em all on and putting em on the backfoot, cuz our batters have actual talent and ability to do it, lol.
I’ll be happy if those ODIs even happen, fully expect to see them elbowed out of the calendar.