• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zealand in Pakistan

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
To be fair, if the threat was very specifically at a NZ player or players, I can see England still going ahead with the tour. Like others pointed out in the thread, its the childish reaction of PCB that is gonna make them second guess.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
That sucks. I was hoping they would assess it independently but again, I feel the reaction of PCB had quite a bit to do with this as well.

sunilz

International Regular
Pak fans on Twitter were trolling kiwis by showing them 2019 WC winning moments. How will they troll England now ? ?

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don’t know I think the PR coming from a wide range of former and current Pakistani players made the situation too tumultuous for other teams looking to tour.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Ramiz Raja seems to think that if Pakistan becomes no.1 that people will ignore any security threats and take them on at home.

Smart fella.