• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

wsc

Cricket Spectator
G'day All.

Heard about this from a mate and decided to join.

Looks like you guys have a good little setup here and i hope to be part of it.

I obviously barrack for the Aussies and i can wait for the Ashes to begin.

The poms look good so far but i think we'll be a bit too good.

Anyways,
See you around

WorldSeriesCricket

Cheers

archie mac

International Coach
wsc said:
G'day All.

Heard about this from a mate and decided to join.

Looks like you guys have a good little setup here and i hope to be part of it.

I obviously barrack for the Aussies and i can wait for the Ashes to begin.

The poms look good so far but i think we'll be a bit too good.

Anyways,
See you around

WorldSeriesCricket

Cheers
Nice to have you here, they have an introuduction thread in 'off topic' which is good to have a look at, as many forum members have left a little something about themselves there.
:)

Last edited:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Enjoy the ride, watch out for the duck, don't come the raw prawn with me sport and general felicitations. This site is going places

<quack> Down the pan if LE has anything to do with it

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
archie mac said:
Nice to have you here, they have an introuduction thread in 'off topic' which is good to have a look at, as many forum members have left a little something about themselves there.
:)
I stepped in some