• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New member in the forum

Arjun Vihaan

Cricket Spectator
Hi guys , am Arjun, a 30 year old cricket lover. I'm a big fan of Kings XI Punjab, looking forward to learning and sharing ideas with you all.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Arjun, as Lord Protector of CW, I would like to wish you a warm welcome. I hope you enjoy it here.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Arjun, as Lord Protector of CW, I would like to wish you a warm welcome. I hope you enjoy it here.
Hi Arjun - correct protocol here is to humour GIMH but he's not actually Lord Protector of CW - that's not to say he doesn't have an official title though - I'll let you know what it is once you've got used to how the filter works

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Welcome.

Remember to pay your tributes to the church of Glenn McGrath while you're here.