• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New cricket coach screenshots

Glenn Stiemens

School Boy/Girl Captain
Jamee - presume you mean C&G Trophy? That will be in the game but hasn't been 'drawn' yet in terms of creating fixtures for it in the game (and as such hasn't appeared on the fixtures screen at this stage of the season).

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
On screenshot 4, an idea might be to have an ICC-like summary below each match saying who's leading, chasing, what the target is...

i.e. Sussex need 384 runs to win with 2 wickets in hand
Durham need 238 runs to win with 2 wickets in hand
Essex need 233 runs to win with 4 wickets in hand
Somerset need 28 runs to win with 4 wickets in hand

Just an idea, it might be easier to grasp the match status "at a glance".

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
looks good, if you can pull it off, ill buy it

BTW if you are selling this game commercially have you got all the licences and such sorted out already?

Glenn Stiemens

School Boy/Girl Captain
Samuel - Yep, thats all being put into place.

Superkingdave - The plan is to release commercial as with MVCM, but no licences have been acquired at this stage. That is something that will be dependent on any publishing deals etc.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
It does look a lot like CM. But, as much as I would like to buy it when it's released, it costs money (:() so I won't. Surely a full-game demo will be released? :p

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
If I remember correctly from the original game Oli did, he did use the CM layout and format as a starting point.