• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New browser based game - Tiny Smash League Cricket

tslcricket.com

Cricket Spectator
Hi all,

Please see below a link to my new browser based cricket game, Tiny Smash League Cricket:-

Tiny Smash League Cricket | Browser Based Cricket Game

The game was inspired by my favourite cricket games of the 1990's like International Cricket and Super International Cricket on the Nintendo, Allan Border's Cricket on the PC, etc. I loved the fast paced nature and great physics of those games, hence me wanting to build something in that style. TSL Cricket is designed for computers and tablets.

I hope you enjoy playing.

Cheers,

tslcricket.com

Last edited: