• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Netball

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Good to see NZ beat England in the semis. South Africa look to have really improved under the coaching of Norma Plummer and will hopefully push on.

The Silver Ferns vs Australia in the final but it starts 8am NZT on a Monday. It won’t replace the tragedy of Lords but hopefully we can win another world title.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Good to see NZ beat England in the semis. South Africa look to have really improved under the coaching of Norma Plummer and will hopefully push on.

The Silver Ferns vs Australia in the final but it starts 8am NZT on a Monday. It won’t replace the tragedy of Lords but hopefully we can win another world title.
Actually 4am NZT. I might get out of bed

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
52-51 to NZ. World Champs for the first time since 2003!

Great fight as always from the Aussies
Excellent for veterans like Kopua, Folau and Langman. And young Ekasio looks like a star. Playing against (and losing to) the NZ men’s team before the tournament was amazing prep.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Unbelievable turnaround after failing to win a medal at the Commonwealth Games last year. Good on them.

Burgey

WD NZ. Great win. Top flight netball is awesome, none more so than big games between these two countries.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I know it's not exactly a surprise that someone has traits of their siblings, especially a twin. But having seen an interview with her for the first time Tracey Neville is an alarming creature.

_Ed_

Pretty impressive comeback by England to win the series - they lost the first game, then overturned big deficits in games two and three. They were 10 behind at half-time tonight!

Hard to watch for a NZ fan, tbf.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
The England men’s netball team play their first ever international this weekend.
I’m sure they’re all finely tuned athletes, but I just visualise Christopher Biggins.