• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NDTV report 2011 world cup final fixing allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
"Former Minister Mahindananda Aluthgamage needs to take his “evidence” to the ICC and the Anti Corruption and Security Unit so the claims can be investigated throughly.
It is baffling that he waited so long to open up about something this serious in such a casual manner.
If memory serves well, he was the then Sports Minister too."

- Kumar Sangakkara

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looks pretty certain now that the 2011 World Cup will have to be disavowed. Never happened. Along with the 2019 World Cup due to the indecisive finish. It's a damn shame.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Didn't Ranatunga call for a formal investigation?

Isn't he a politician now?

I really dunno what is sadder - the politicians trying to get their names out there in headlines with these ridiculous claims, the channel that tries to buy some hits by reporting such things...

EDIT: removed unnecessary and unfair harsh comment

Last edited:

Daemon

Isn't he a politician now?

I really dunno what is sadder - the politicians trying to get their names out there in headlines with these ridiculous claims, the channel that tries to buy some hits by reporting such things or the posters who think it is a chance to throw shade at a team they don't like...
You were doing fine until the bolded.

trundler

Didn't Pakistan show the rest of the world electing sportsmen is a huge mistake? The mingling of sport and politics in SL is beginning to rival Zimbabwe. Woeful.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Strip India of the title like we stripped Melbourne Storm after the salary cap stuff I say

Victor Ian

International Coach
The worst bit about this thread was coming into It and not seeing it was about England.

The brst bit was that i am allowed to edit here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.