• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Namibia v Pakistan, (Pakistan's Streak Ends Here) at Abu Dhabi, 11/2 Tuesday (N), Match # 31, Group 1

Niall

International Coach
As good as time as any to see if their is any alternatives to Hasan Ali.

I'm in two minds with Afridi, you don't want to disrupt the momentum, but its only Namibia and you want him him as fresh as possible for a semi.

Aritro

International Regular
I'm absolutely backing them to win the World Cup and absolutely unwilling to put my house on them not dropping this one.

cnerd123

likes this
Namibia chasing!

Not going to be easy against this quality of bowling tho, but hopefully their army of left arm seamers can keep Pak to something chaseable.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I'm surprised by Pakistan batting first.

My only logic is getting some practice batting first, as a game they'd expect to win with a safety net of another winnable game to come.

When they're already in the driving seat to progress.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Been spoiled looking at Archer and Cummin's braced and upright release over the last few years. Every other bowler seems to crumple on their front leg in painful ways.

Aritro

International Regular
Someone needs to find Trumpelmann's front arm and give it back to him so he can start using it ?

Aritro

International Regular
That mad Fakhar's gone. Amazing adjustment from Green to pouch it after what might have been some shoddy footwork

Aritro

International Regular
I don't think I'll ever tire of looking at these flying saucer grandstands. Marvellous piece of stadium architecture

smash84

The Tiger King
England probably the standout batting side in this tournament, even though Pak in a strong position but the batters don't have that power hitting ability that the English do