• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My Radio Shows

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Help Needed!

I'm *supposed* (I'm 95% certain) to be doing a 2-hour radio show starting at 8pm GMT (half an hour's time) on Uni Radio.

It's supposed to be a sports chat show, and I have, erm, no guests.

So people listening at www.xpressionfm.com would be nice, and contributing over MSN to studio @ xpressionfm.com or by phone - can't remember the number atm but it will be announced on air..

Please! I don't want 2 hours of waffle interspersed with music...

Last edited:

Rich2001

International Captain
Well we would love to help, but nothing is coming before the 2 hour Cricket Web plug :D - Damn did I say that out loud :saint:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Station rules prevent me from doing that...

I'm on my seventh track after 24 minutes and no-one's emailed me!

MSN or something! Come on! I'm lonely!

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Neil Pickup said:
Station rules prevent me from doing that...

I'm on my seventh track after 24 minutes and no-one's emailed me!

MSN or something! Come on! I'm lonely!
I wish I had seen this thread earlier. I would have liked to have tuned in. :lol:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
halsey said:
I wish I had seen this thread earlier. I would have liked to have tuned in. :lol:
And it was all good, honest... except the bit where I turned the mic off mid-link.. Oops.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
lord_of_darkness said:
oh neil just tell us a bit earlier mate.. will try and be there next time !

lol yeah 1/2 an hour when half the people round here are on the other side of the world :P

you should get Marc on air :D

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Some more shows to look out for (all times UTC/GMT)

Today 1400-1600
Thursday 1200-1400
Friday 2000-2200

To help with time conversions - this was posted at 1328 UTC :)

Langeveldt

Soutie
Instant respect deposited...

For playing my favourite ever song, never heard it on the radio... Feeder - Just the way im feeling.. Legends!

Langeveldt

Soutie
Neil Pickup said:
The snow, which appears to have completely missed Exeter as it's dry, bright and sunny.

41 minutes ;)
Yeah, in Taunton the cars and roads iced up a bit, which of course got everyone really excited, and made headline news, deemed more important than the poor bloke who was found chopped up in his own freezer....

And a new personal best for me, wearing 3 layers! Sensible :frog: :bird: