• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My boy friend is Cheating on me

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Piper said:
Nah i wouldnt hurt you, only guys who cheat on their girlfriends, coz i know how bad it makes the girl feel
Well... probably about as bad as it makes guys feel when girls cheat on them, but I don't somehow think anyone would advocate a bit of physical abuse to girls who committed this sort of crime...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
BoyBrumby said:
"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, but thou cannot beatest an almighty kick in the b*llocks" Exodus 21
Yes, and it's as outdated as most of the Bible.
Indeed, the main subject of the thing (Jesus Christ, in other words) said so much himself later on.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
nibbs said:
this thread is getting out of hand. imo boybrumby, buddmaster, voltman and marc, who's been especially disrespectful, should leave
So how exactly have I been disrespectful?

Especially when you've not put the one person I replied to in this thread in that list.

David

International 12th Man
marc71178 said:
A bit harsh there David.
True.. But thats my opinion.. If he is cheating he's not worth anyones time of day. How could he be trusted again?

David

International 12th Man
marc71178 said:
So how exactly have I been disrespectful?

Especially when you've not put the one person I replied to in this thread in that list.
Beats me :blink:

Maybe he thought I was you?
Or perhaps he's just Nibbs :P

SupaFreak2005

International Vice-Captain
as I said before you could get yourself a girlfriend and then dump him telling him you're getting better *** from the girl :D

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
nibbs said:
this thread is getting out of hand. imo boybrumby, buddmaster, voltman and marc, who's been especially disrespectful, should leave
Thanks for your opinion.

I'll think I'll stay.

Piper

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Nibbs, erm, "girlfriend" - he's a Kiwi...
Ok correct me if im wrong but if his ''girlfriend'' Flossy, and Kiwi guys are support to get giggy with sheep, your talking about a sheep yes?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Piper said:
Ok correct me if im wrong but if his ''girlfriend'' Flossy, and Kiwi guys are support to get giggy with sheep, your talking about a sheep yes?
You catch on quickly :D!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Piper said:
Its only coz i know English guys always say that NZ guys get jiggy with sheep
Not just them tho, we also say it of the Welsh & Yorkshiremen!

It's their trusting faces...er, apparently!! :D