• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My boy friend is Cheating on me

liliwhite

Cricket Spectator
i just got to know that my boy friend is cheating with one of my friends...what a jerk...what am i gonna do ?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Boot him into touch.

Maybe easier said than done, I know. Feelings to consider too. Has he done it before? Is he sorry? Did he confess?

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
liliwhite said:
i just got to know that my boy friend is cheating with one of my friends...what a jerk...what am i gonna do ?
Well Ive dealt a few of these situations before...

1) I black his eye - $50

2) Snake in his bed (poison removed) - $100

3) Snake in his bed (posin untouched) - $200

4) Kidnapped, rolled up in a rug, dropped off a bridge - $500

5) Rubbed - Negotiable....

Son Of Coco

Hall of Fame Member
KennyD said:

1) I black his eye - $50

hahahaha...........but I'm your man if you want the old cement boots - $6.50.

Just get rid of him.............I think that once trust is gone there's really nothing, you'll just be trying to salvage something that's never going to be the same for you. If you stay with him you'll just be wasting your time with someone who's hurt you possibly missing out on someone better..............and on that happy note I'll stop :huh:

Last edited:

Buddhmaster

International Captain
KennyD said:

1) I black his eye - $50

Can i be part of this?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
liliwhite said:

Don't lose any sleep and get over it. Any person who cheats on another does not deserve any attention at all, even if that attention is revenge. Just move to the next stage of your life. Anyone who cheats obviously does not care about you, so they don't deserve your care (or love).

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Buddhmaster said:
Can i be part of this?
Sure, you can remove the poison from the snake. Just let it bite you, then start squeezing its head, so you transfer all of its poison into you.

:D

Wally West

School Boy/Girl Captain
remember it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown but only about 3 to extend your hand and slap him upside down

Wally West

School Boy/Girl Captain
lol just kidding on the last post but if you feel hurt stay away from him for a while, it wouldn't and shouldn't hurt