• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Music discussion thread

1-9-7-7

International Regular
On the subject of Bloc Party, anyone heard thier new song Mercury? You don't want too.
It's dacent.

Those loud bois Alexisonfire from Canada are an alright listen...lol

****ing loving Raein and Justice at the moment.
Anyone else think the video to Stress by Justice is awesome?

1-9-7-7

International Regular
Haven't got round to listening to Daitro.
I'm only on Raein and Funeral Diner at the moment.
Raeins new stuff is freaking awesome.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Sigh.

One thing sports forums generally don't accomodate is many people with my taste in music.
I rate your sort of Indie/Post Rock stype stuff like Okkervil River, (I'm not sure you actually listen to them but I group them in there) The Appleseed Cast and other bands like that, but I rarely listen to it a lot. I have a hard drive given to me by an old friend from WA with about 40 gigs of the stuff so I throw something random on every now and then whenever I'm in the mood.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Haven't got round to listening to Daitro.
I'm only on Raein and Funeral Diner at the moment.
Raeins new stuff is freaking awesome.
If you haven't gotten around to it get a hold of the new Off Minor EP, it's ****ing wicked. If you want you can add me on msn and I can hook you up, it's sick ****.

keggisrast(at)hotmail(dot)com

1-9-7-7

International Regular
Not familiar with that stuff tbh.
I remember liking Tapes N Tapes a few years ago, but meh now.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I was once in a band called the South Side Rappers, we were awesome. I was on lead vox.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Panic! At The Disco is too horrible for words. This, therefore, is an unfortunate waste of a post.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Try typing Panic! At the Disco into Word and you'll get a green line saying 'RAR! SENTENCE FRAGMENT YOU DOLT!'

As for the music, well i'm not 12, so i don't feel qualified enough to comment on it.