• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Much maligned posters, and overrated posters in CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precambrian

Banned
I don't want to comment on the overrated ones. The ones who had even ****ing threads devoted to their morning jerk habits.

But it is jarring when someone whom I respect as a poster, Richard, someone whom I have hardly seen slinging mud or using terrible language, being used as a clown here and there.

I feel the moderators and the owner should take a bit more care into this matter. I don't give my detractors a ****, since I know I haven't been the angel here. But Richard? Gimme a break.

He loves his Athertons and despises Haydens. So what? This is not a ****ing ****cracy where his pet loves have to be controlled. Yet the same guys who screw him day in and day out, cannot stop swimming in drool when it comes to one of their own guys, Watson, Katich, Yuvraj, blah blah blah.

Self important ****s.

Status
Not open for further replies.