• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Physically Fit Cricketer

Jasim

Cricket Spectator
Muhammad Yousaf

He has played 3 or 4 innings of 150+ in this year,averages 96+ per match and still he didn't missed a single match...

tooextracool

International Coach
Craig said:
Shane Bond and Simon Jones.

Oh wait...
Actually simon jones has one of the best fitness regimens in the England side and if it werent for his dodgy knee he'd easily be one of the most athletic players around. Even on the rare occasion that he does play its incredibly obvious from the fact that hes one of the best and most agile fielders in the side along with the fact that he generates 90+ mph off a very short run up.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Brett Lee, Mike Hussey, Andrew Symonds, Dwayne Bravo, Paul Collingwood, Makhaya Ntini, Herschelle Gibbs, AB de Villiers and a few others.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Should I start a battle of the fittest, it is more abstract than the other battles we've had so far?

grant28

School Boy/Girl Captain
most australians are, ones that stick out are: symonds, hussey, m clarke and brett lee but theres also colly, yuvraj, bravo, kp and many more

Langeveldt

Soutie
Makhaya Ntini - And he takes second and third place.. He runs to the team hotel instead of taking the bus even after bowling a long spell..

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
silentstriker said:
But I'm going to say Inzamam Ul-Haq, Shane Warne, Arjuna Ranatunga and Ramesh Powar.
Craig said:
Shane Bond and Simon Jones.

Oh wait...
marc71178 said:
It's not funny, ffs. Every thread we get asking for the best, someone makes the same joke and it's never been funny.

Brad Hogg gunned the last beep test and Shane Watson works hard...injuries would suggest otherwise.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
James90 said:
It's not funny, ffs. Every thread we get asking for the best, someone makes the same joke and it's never been funny.
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the Ashes test this morning...

mohammad16

U19 Captain
india,

kaif
uvaraj

pakistan
shoaib- seems to work very hard on his fitness even tohugh he has had his share of injuries
shaoib malik

england
collingwood
flintoff maybe

australia
symonds
lee

westindies
bravo
lara

sri
malinga
sangakara

safrica
ntini
nel

newzealand
bond

mostly i think fast bowlers are the fittest in any given team, but i think india is an exception to that rule lol

open365

International Vice-Captain
silentstriker said:
Ponting doesn't seem that tired even after scoring so many runs. Like in the 180's he was running fast as ever.

McGrath seems to be able to bowl forever.
I remember him missing two pretty important matches last year...