• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most memorable ball ever bowled in a Onedayer?

kvemuri

U19 12th Man
Akram's peach of deliveries to Allan (was that "ll" or 1 "l", anyways) Lamb and Chris Lewis in WC 92 finals, They were perfect.

Warne to Kirsten and then Gibbs in the semi finals of WC 99.

Prasad to Sohail 96 WC quarter finals.

A special mention goes to Younis to Ganguly in WC 03, he set Gangs up so well and then trapped him in front plumb.

sportychic33

State 12th Man
Andre Adams 2003 World Cup - the double bouncer. I remember the ball but i can't remember the match. I think it might have been Australia

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
sportychic33 said:
Andre Adams 2003 World Cup - the double bouncer. I remember the ball but i can't remember the match. I think it might have been Australia
That was the one Andy Bichel clouted for six as well, IIRC

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Shane Warne to Chanderpaul and then to Robert Samuels in the tri series in Australia (when they didn't make it to the final Vs Windies and Pakistan). Those balls spun YARDS.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Akram's peach of deliveries to Allan (was that "ll" or 1 "l", anyways) Lamb and Chris Lewis in WC 92 finals, They were perfect.
Same match but I still remember Mustaq Ahmed tying Graham Hick into knots before those balls were bowled. He destroyed his confidence and trapped him in front with the most magnificent wrong'un I've ever seen. For mine, that paved the way for Akram to go nuts.

simmy

International Regular
Anderson vs Pakistan top order in WC 03

Bowled several outswinging yorkers which all demolished the stumps....

Thats back when he had "cool" hair.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anderson vs Pakistan top order in WC 03

Bowled several outswinging yorkers which all demolished the stumps....

Thats back when he had "cool" hair.
Be honest; did you actually watch that game? Because I did and I swear he only bowled Youhanna.

Either way, Anderson bowled beautifully that game.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Tendulkar bowled Lara in Hero Cup...Man that was a magical ball and we won the CUP. Those were the days when SRT could do nothing wrong.