• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Mellow on CW?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
in my experience there arent that many people here who arent truly mellow on CW, if i had to make reference to any others then i would say that the most mellow are probably neil pickup, boybrumby, richard and FaaipDeOiad,

any others ?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Oddly enough, I'm known as being really laid back in real life, maybe its because I take all my anger out on here?

Nah Im very mellow, except when cricket and people who walk out in front of me when I'm driving happen..

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sean (Fuller) is certainly a leading candidate in my mind. I've got a lot of respect for him.

Sean (Bennett) is...well... he's steds.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
im quite like langeveldt in real life it seems, i dont really take my anger out here, i just seem to make other people angry (not that richard does that) but in real life im very very laid back to the state that if i was any more so i would be comatose.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I guess I can handle being mellow. :p

BoyBrumby seems like a pretty relaxed guy. PY, Neil and Liam as well.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
FaaipDeOiad said:
I guess I can handle being mellow. :p

BoyBrumby seems like a pretty relaxed guy. PY, Neil and Liam as well.
It's solely down to drugs. :D

Not true! Just say no, kids! Er, stay in school! Rock the vote!.....ok, I'm done. :p

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Igor Clubshub.

Never loses his cool, he's the life of the proverbial forum party.

Another worthy mention is our dear mate SquidAU. Loves a laugh.