• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most favourite current cricketer in CW

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I am not sure if we already have a thread for this but I am fine to run this as a poll annually. You can like the cricketer for cricketing or non-cricketing reasons. Not compulsory to give the reasons. So if everyone is interested, will run this poll.

Please go ahead and nominate your current 3 favourite cricketers in the world. My nominations are as below.

1. Ravi Jadeja
2. AB De Villiers
3. Mitchell Starc

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Lovely story. Did it help you be any better at cricket though? :p

I always wanted to be a left handed batsman, for obvious reasons. I tried to copy Lara's backlift and back and across movement even as a right hander. Then I realized I started batting like Stuart Williams, at least in terms of how you get into position towards playing the ball. :laugh:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Lol @ all the RSA players love. This is what makes all their chokes so much sadder. Some of the most beloved players in the world. :(

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Thanks Spikey. Below are the nominations so far. Do keep it coming.

Ravi Jadeja (2)
AB De Villiers (3)
Starc
Kohli (2)
QdK
Fizzy
SOK
Steyn (2)
Pujara
Williamson

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lack of love for finger spin in the thread is hardly surprising is it? Easily the least interesting art in cricket. Fatty's a legend though.