• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Dangerous Ball

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Interesting vid.

Hope his action's been tested. It looks all right to the naked eye of course, but that means nothing because unlike in the real world, with cricket if it looks like a chuck, it aint necessarily a chuck, blah blah blah

Julian87

State Captain
I agree with a cricket ball being the most dangerous ball, but FMD there is some bull**** in that video.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I agree with a cricket ball being the most dangerous ball, but FMD there is some bull**** in that video.
:laugh:

Isn't there! Like the stump breaking for a start...and who would have known that out of all of those a cricket ball would be the most dangerous :dry: Although I'd vote for shotput if you could throw it at 160kph..

DaRick

State Vice-Captain
Clearly these Americans have a pretty loose definition of a 'world-class' cricketer. I mean, Franklyn Rose? FFS. Maybe for a test or two.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gullible American's will probably believe its common-place for batsmen to suffer broken legs :laugh:

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The video definitely made me smile. Great stuff.
I just wish that the West Indies could produce actual fast bowlers who could hit 95+ mph these days, preferably with the accuracy and skill of the old school quicks.

Slifer

International Captain
Me too. Glad to see that at least our sport can be recognised as not just a sport of the faint hearted and kinda makes me appreciate more the greats of the past who made their runs with very little protective gear.