• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Monopoly Cricket Draft

Himannv

International Coach

Jack Hobbs
Len Hutton
Sunil Gavaskar
Herbert Sutcliffe

Don Bradman
Sachin Tendulkar
Viv Richards
Steve Smith

Gary Sobers
Jacques Kallis
Imran Khan
Richard Hadlee

Adam Gilchrist
Andy Flower
Clyde Walcott
Kumar ****ing Sangakkara

Malcolm Marshall
Glenn McGrath
Curtly Ambrose
Dale Steyn

Shane Warne
Muthiah Muralitharan
Bill O'Reilly
Clarrie Grimmett

RULES:

• 12 rounds
  • 6 hours per pick (10 hours for the first round only)
  • Snake draft order (so I'll only be randomizing the order once)
  • Your position on the board depends on a six sided dice roll (the value of which will be provided at the start of each round)
  • You can't pick anyone from the block list
  • Draft runner can add to rules whenever he bloody likes to deal with un-thought-of situations
  • Don't be a bitch

Himannv

International Coach
Can you explain in English please? not able to understand the game though it looks interesting.
  • I will roll a dice (random number between 1 and 6) and assign a number to you. For example, you get number 5 in round 1.
  • You will be a piece on the board starting off at the Start position.
  • You move 5 spaces forward since you rolled number 5.
  • You land on the Female Cricketer box so you pick a woman cricketer.
  • In round 2 you roll a 2 and move 2 spaces forward.
  • You land on the England box so you pick a player who played Tests for England.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
  • I will roll a dice (random number between 1 and 6) and assign a number to you. For example, you get number 5 in round 1.
  • You will be a piece on the board starting off at the Start position.
  • You move 5 spaces forward since you rolled number 5.
  • You land on the Female Cricketer box so you pick a woman cricketer.
  • In round 2 you roll a 2 and move 2 spaces forward.
  • You land on the England box so you pick a player who played Tests for England.
That makes it clear. Thanks. Sounds interesting and not much time-taking. In.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Winner is through voting as usual or some other method? I would love it if it is some other means other than votes.