• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Minnows

Who will make a difference?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Unfortunate for Scotland & Afghanistan as it would have been awesome if it was 16 nations tournament. Especially Afghanistan in Asian conditions. How much boost it would have been for the sport if they played...

Anyways which of the 4 teams do u guys think can make a difference? Why?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ireland. Other 3 aren't good enough I feel.

Afghanistan could've made a difference had they peaked earlier....

Mike5181

International Captain
Don't see any of those teams challenging any of the top nations but Ireland do have Joyce now so they are a team to look out for. They were unlucky not to get Hamish Marshall as well. That would have been interesting to see.

Blaze 18

Banned
Reckon Kenya is a far poorer side than the Dutch and Irish these days.
This seems to suggest that you are right. I must confess that I had no idea about Kenya's recent results. My perception of them being an okay side (for a minnow) has probably got to do with their performance in 2003.

Last edited:

alvarez

First Class Debutant
I'm going with Ireland and Netherlands.

Despite Kenya's recent poor form I think they might be suited to the conditions so maybe they'll spring an upset at some stage as well.