• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Michael Clarke's Announcement Before The 2nd Test

What will Michal Clarke announce before the 2nd Test at Lords?

• That he has declared war on North Korea.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • He's opening a rehabilitation centre for DRS-addicted former Austalian all-rounders.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • The team.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's had a new spine made with a 3D printer early this week,

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Given the announcement that Kyly and Michael were expecting a baby days before the 1st Test in Cardiff, what can we expect him to announce before the 2nd Test at Lords?

Note: Option 2 should be 'Australian' obviously...but my ipad is ****.

Note #2: Should also be 'Michael'...can someone edit the poll please, for ****'s sake.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Peter Lalor
‏@plalor

Michael Clarke says he doesn't know team says there are journalists everywhere. Including his bedroom.

huh

BeeGee

International Captain
Peter Lalor
‏@plalor

Michael Clarke says he doesn't know team says there are journalists everywhere. Including his bedroom.

huh
I was going to pick "journalists in his bedroom", but it wasn't an option on the poll. Disappointing.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was going to pick "journalists in his bedroom", but it wasn't an option on the poll. Disappointing.
Unfortunately that was considered just too ridiculous to be in the poll. In hindsight that might have been a mistake.