• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

metal gear. what a game

cricket player

International Debutant
This game is truely the best game that i have ever seen.if you want action game go check this game out. you are basically a spy and you are trying to find out more about russian nuclear activitie's setting in russia in a forest. the only thing you can find eatable is snake and you better watch what is behind you. you never know

a perfect chmx gift metal gear sold snake

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Metal Gear series is fantastic. Ive only played Metal Gear Solid for Playstation 1 and the sequel, I dont remember its name, but tiwaws for playstation 2, Solid Snake I think. Anyway its a great series, very realistic and takes alot of skill and tacics.

cricket player

International Debutant
KennyD said:
Metal Gear series is fantastic. Ive only played Metal Gear Solid for Playstation 1 and the sequel, I dont remember its name, but tiwaws for playstation 2, Solid Snake I think. Anyway its a great series, very realistic and takes alot of skill and tacics.
i am a big fan of sold snake. the first game metal great was a huge success btw i did passed the game the second was fair enough and the third one is brilliant i just love it man go get it kennyd' you may find it cheap in japan konami is the publisher and the developer of the game. konami is located in japan. these people from japan are smart and good game makers

KennyD

cricket player said:
i am a big fan of sold snake. the first game metal great was a huge success btw i did passed the game the second was fair enough and the third one is brilliant i just love it man go get it kennyd' you may find it cheap in japan konami is the publisher and the developer of the game. konami is located in japan. these people from japan are smart and good game makers
Haha wel said Playa, thats your new nickname mate, Playa. :D

Yeah but f I buy the japanese version theres 2 probs, 1. JApanese, hard to understand and 2.The game wont work on my Australian Playstation....

cricket player

International Debutant
KennyD said:
Haha wel said Playa, thats your new nickname mate, Playa. :D

Yeah but f I buy the japanese version theres 2 probs, 1. JApanese, hard to understand and 2.The game wont work on my Australian Playstation....
how long have you been living in japan and what are you doing there

KennyD

I been here sine May and I go home in January next yuear. I took a year off my school in Australia to come and to do some school in Japan, kinda like an exchange program.

SupaFreak2005

GET Half Life 2!!! ..... BEST GAME EVER!!! ... sorry couldn;t resist the urge to mention HL2... yeah Metal Gear is a really good game!! Its some of my friends' favourite.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
SupaFreak2005 said:
GET Half Life 2!!! ..... BEST GAME EVER!!! ... sorry couldn;t resist the urge to mention HL2... yeah Metal Gear is a really good game!! Its some of my friends' favourite.
I don't know, Halo 2 could give it a very good run for its money.

SupaFreak2005

Naw... thats just wrong... comparing Halo 2 or HL2.... halo 2 is pretty good though. Big improvement on Halo 1 which had a very repetative emvironment. But in terms of first person shooter combat HL2 is BOSS!!