• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Metal gear solid four

cover drive man

International Captain
Is anyone here really excited for this game to come out. I'm not a great fan of video games but the metal gear solid series is just elite. I cant wait for the fourth, I wonder if we find out who the patriots are.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Any Metal Gear games after the first one have been dire. The original NES Metal Gear 1 & 2 was were badass back in the day, and MGS1 was quality, but MGS2 & MGS3 were atrocious.

_Ed_

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They're up to 4? I only knew of the first one. Shows how much I know about these things.

HeathDavisSpeed

Hall of Fame Member
Any Metal Gear games after the first one have been dire. The original NES Metal Gear 1 & 2 was were badass back in the day, and MGS1 was quality, but MGS2 & MGS3 were atrocious.
Those games were poor compared to Manic Miner on the CPC and Time Bandit on the Atari ST. I may have to dust off my BBC Micro and play Mr Wiz later on. Much better graphics and game play than any game I've seen in the last 10 years.

pasag

RTDAS
Have number 3 on PS2, didn't like it that much tbh and gave up after trying to kill the fat guy on rollerblades planting bombs. The whole thing was painfully cliche tbh.

cover drive man

International Captain
Have number 3 on PS2, didn't like it that much tbh and gave up after trying to kill the fat guy on rollerblades planting bombs. The whole thing was painfully cliche tbh.
That was two. The metal gear solid series is more of a movie than a game. Which is good.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Yeah you're right it was 2, anyways Max Payne is where it's at. Never get tired of that game.
Old mate of mine used to have a cousin called Max Payne. Was the funniest thing.

Never played the game though, TBH. Half-Life FTW. :cool:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
When it gets to Metal Gear Solid 90 will it be renamed Metal Gear Liquids Through A Tube?

cover drive man

International Captain
There are too many questions to be answerd which should be answerd in metal gear solid four. If they make a metal gear solid five than I would be so pissed off.