• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Men's football competition

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SBS have 18 live matches once the olympics officially kick off, i think Seven have said SBS arent allowed to show and olympic coverage till after the opening ceremony, then they have 14 hours a day i believe.....

ash chaulk

International Captain
um i just saw IRAQ beat Portugal 4-2

was ronaldo playing????

Good ole Bernd Stange its all his efforts that made Iraq an ok team well lets say world beaters there

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Craig said:
So then why have been/are they linked with him?
Paper talk means nothing.

Some of the links are outrageous.

He wouldn't go to Villa because a) they don't need him, and b) O'Leary has to manage his money wisely.

Craig

World Traveller
marc71178 said:
b) O'Leary has to manage his money wisely.
After what happen at Leeds when he and the board threw around money like there was no tomorrow, I'm sure he has learnt his lesson.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
A completely different scenario - the money in that time was far more than now.

Also, he did recoup a lot of cash.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
The guy who was the Boss then also had a HUGE hand in the amount of money spent on bringing in new payers...damn tool :@

Craig

World Traveller
Go Iraq.

This will truely be a remarkable feat if they can end up with a medal especially with their country being bombed out.

Craig

World Traveller
Australia lost to Iraq.

Italy v Argentina and Iraq v Paraguay.

So a medal for a South American team either way.