• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Medal Tally

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Yeah I watched it aswell, it was alright however i find the Road Racing very hard to get into, same with Track, Mountain biking is pretty easy to watch - But thats most likely just me being a non racing cycling enthusiast.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
track cycling is crap, love the road stuff, i admire the atheletes, it must be such a tough sport....

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't mind the track cycling when they have like 6 to a team and they are racing in opposite directions. That is pretty fun to watch.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Mister Wright said:
I don't mind the track cycling when they have like 6 to a team and they are racing in opposite directions. That is pretty fun to watch.
To the uninitiated, racing in opposite directions? Wouldnt they have a head-on?? :happy:

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Or that one where there was two per team and it was sorta like a relay and they got points every few laps, not that bad either...

Simon

is anyone else watching the badminton on SBS, how awesome is it, i havent played since college, but i want to get back into it one day.... denmark are doing quite well....

Simon

was a good match, the danes deserved to win, i hope those 2 go on and win gold now....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Thorpey was never in doubt...
Vanden hoogenband went out quick and Thorp stuck with him, Hoogy was never going to have the stamina.. As for Phelps 1 from 3, going real well.... 8-)

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
yeah poor ole Phelps, watched his swim in the 200 final again this morning and he was very unlucky not got get silver...stormed home...

Simon

yeh well, his bad luck, i hope he doesnt win any more golds for the rest of the olympics, although hes a certainty to....

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Well, that's better.

A few more bronzes and silvers - however there ought to be a gold here as Bettina Hoy should be disqualified. *Sulk*