• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Maxwell - the modern day Afridi?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Afridi is massively underrated in CW. Doesn't feature in anyone's ATG ODI teams except mine while he has done some great things with bat and ball.

Afridi's batting in 90s is much superior to Maxwell. But then, he started focusing on bowling completely and batting at 8. Maxwell will beat him on his batting post 2000.

Cow

Banned
Maxwell doesn't have half the talent Afridi has with either bat or ball. Afridi also has better hair and there's no doubt in my mind that if you got into a bar fight he would be there throwing down on the cobbles... like Ben Stokes or Mark Wahlberg. Maxwell would run and hide.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Maxwell doesn't have half the talent Afridi has with either bat or ball. Afridi also has better hair and there's no doubt in my mind that if you got into a bar fight he would be there throwing down on the cobbles... like Ben Stokes or Mark Wahlberg. Maxwell would run and hide.
You're a moron. Congrats

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT

It's too early for this ****.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All this from a cow?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Maxwell better batsman, Afridi much better bowler imo
Indeed. Think there’s a large element of rose tinted spectacles when looking back on Afridi. His batting really was hit or miss and it was miss a damn sight more then hit.

I think Maxwell’s batting is being overrated currently, from the talk of some of the Australian’s here you’d think it was Don Maxwell missing out, not Glenn.