• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mathew Sinclair Live Chat - 22nd June 2009

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
FMD! I'll probably miss this one as well as I'll be in Melbourne then.

Might try and find an internet cafe or something for it.

Craig

World Traveller
Thanks James and thanks to Mat as well for the chat. Always good to hear what a professional cricket has to say.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, good work. Prince EWS was like a puppy in the car, waiting to go to the beach. And once the chat started, he bounded out of the car and started chasing the metaphorical seagull that was the Mathew SInclair chat.

99*

International Debutant
Yeah, good work. Prince EWS was like a puppy in the car, waiting to go to the beach. And once the chat started, he bounded out of the car and started chasing the metaphorical seagull that was the Mathew SInclair chat.
:laugh:

Polo23

International Debutant
Mat should just become a regular poster, that way we wouldn't have to have these chat sessions cause he'd be sharing his views anyway. C'mon Mat, you know you want to!!!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks for making him welcome guys. :)

He enjoyed doing it, and more than likely will do it again as a result.

James_W

U19 Vice-Captain
Top guy. Seems really down to earth and doesn't take himself too seriously. My favourite moment;

Someone- 'How's the body Mat?'

MS- 'sweet how come :blink:'

Or something. Duno why, I just burst out laughing.

Smith

Banned
Top mate. Thanks to James and the mods for facilitating this chat with an underrated performer of our times.

brockley

International Captain
Can someone contact his club,maybe we can get him through fox sports.
Gather he will play grade this year no icl.