• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Martin Crowe vs Allan Border

Martin Crowe vs Allan Border

• Total voters

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Two evenly matched batsmen, unique in their own styles. Either man was the best batsman produced by their country in the 80's, and both went on to captain their respective nation with a large degree of success.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Border the bigger wicket, especially if you value consistency.

I was interested in comparing their bowling figures as I knew Border could bowl some decent left arm spin. Looked up Crowe and was very surprised to find his FC bowling record is as good as it is - 119 wickets at 33, best figures 5/18

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seriously, what new manner of evil is this thread? Absolute **** show. And I'm saying that as someone who rates Crowe enormously highly and who loved watching him bat. Was a great player. But not on the same planet as TOTAB.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can a Mod close this thread and immediately consign ankitj, Athlai, OS, S Kennedy and Singh767 to the lengthy ban oblivion they so richly deserve.