• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marshall Arts..the autobiography?

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
I was a big fan of the West Indies team of the 80's. Was searching any reviews on Marshall's autobiography on the net but can't find any. If anyone has read "Marshall Arts" do let me know how it is?

Kirkut

International Regular
I read an excerpt from it stating how he hated Vengsarkar to the core. Seems to come across as a very sensitive person.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Decent book - was ghosted by Pat Symes who, after Marshall's death, wrote what amounted to a second edition - it's called 'Maco' and was pubished by the Parrs Wood Press - might be better going for that

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
Decent book - was ghosted by Pat Symes who, after Marshall's death, wrote what amounted to a second edition - it's called 'Maco' and was pubished by the Parrs Wood Press - might be better going for that
Thanks!
Does 'Maco' contains events after 1987, the year ' Marshall Arts' was released. And also his post retirement playing career with Natal?