• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Love for cricket ?

Manju

Cricket Spectator
Hello everyone!

I don't know much about the technical side of the cricket but i want to know all about it. Can someone tell me what is the perfect way to do it?

Thanks in advance

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Hello everyone!

I don't know much about the technical side of the cricket but i want to know all about it. Can someone tell me what is the perfect way to do it?

Thanks in advance
Try the coaching and equipment forum.

Also what sort of technical side - batting (aggressive/defensive/leaving/different shots), bowling (style/deliveries/bowlimg plans) catching, throwing etc?

Gob

International Coach
Hello everyone!

Thanks in advance
You ask them here also

We all have questions to answer

Gob

International Coach
Need to clarify that I meant a Justin of the Langer variety not timberlake. Just in case you get carried away

Manju

Cricket Spectator
Try the coaching and equipment forum.

Also what sort of technical side - batting (aggressive/defensive/leaving/different shots), bowling (style/deliveries/bowlimg plans) catching, throwing etc?
Thank you bro. Wil check it for sure ??