• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lost files

crichowell

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I'm not 2 sure but i uninstalled once cause the game went psyco evry time i started it. and when i tried in install it again it went 2 the uninstall and i went the process but it said an uninstall file was missing and i couldnt find it

crichowell

I have found whats missing!
The uninstall file in the support folder has a red circle on it with a line through it, does anyone know how i can recover it?

juztinlanger

Alrighty.

Download the install file again from wherever. Then, install it in the same directory, so it says "overwrite files?". Say yes. Then, all the files that should be installed will be there.

Then, you should find the un-installer. Done! Phew:yawn: