• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
i'd think about this post for a few seconds if it came from a nicer member

we're all in a **** place mentally so go pick a fight with someone who has enough energy left to fight back
I'm not interested in picking a fight with anyone. Your post was ****. The end.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Ace! Top work Shady lad.

Gimme a shout if you ever move into/think about publishing something the IT law field. Always looking for contributors and peer reviewers for my journal.

Shady Slim

International Regular
cheers fellas! very stoked and pleasantly surprised

@sledger if i ever go up that avenue i'll definitely take you up on that man, immense - on the other side of that coin, you've netted yourself another reader too; is there a paywall or is it available somewhere?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
cheers fellas! very stoked and pleasantly surprised

@sledger if i ever go up that avenue i'll definitely take you up on that man, immense - on the other side of that coin, you've netted yourself another reader too; is there a paywall or is it available somewhere?
Will PM you about it later lad. It is paywalled, but I can get you copies of anything that interests you.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I had a major falling out with my father this morning. I mean, a really huge one.

I feel like ****. Omg, this is a horrible, horrible feeling.
Dunno what to tell you as I do not know what it is, man but my experience of family relationships is, if you have stuck together long enough and are decent enough people, most problems can be worked out over time. So stay strong and don't let too many thoughts get to you. I dunno if time heals everything, but it surely changes most things. So give it some time and don't keep beating yourself up about something that is already done.

duffer

Hall of Fame Member
Dunno what to tell you as I do not know what it is, man but my experience of family relationships is, if you have stuck together long enough and are decent enough people, most problems can be worked out over time. So stay strong and don't let too many thoughts get to you. I dunno if time heals everything, but it surely changes most things. So give it some time and don't keep beating yourself up about something that is already done.
Thanks mate, appreciate the words. This one just feels different though, like there might be no way back. The love is still there but I don't know man. It will never be the same from now.