• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Looser 8

ash chaulk

International Captain
thus far

PAKISTAN
INDIA

Netherlands
Scotland
Canada
Bermuda
Zimbabwe

one too come.

Who would win?

im going with Canada

Beleg

International Regular
Kenya will be the eighth team.

I'll expect India or Pakistan to win pretty comfortably.

masterblaster

International Captain
I don't care if Bermuda beat Bangladesh and we go through. We're still a bunch of losers. God I hate this Indian side. It hurts me to say it as an Indian fan but we don't deserve to go through to the next round the way we've played.

I'll be supporting my adopted homeland, Australia all the way now. Nobody illustrates hard work, dedication, passion and professionalism like Australia.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I don't care if Bermuda beat Bangladesh and we go through. We're still a bunch of losers. God I hate this Indian side. It hurts me to say it as an Indian fan but we don't deserve to go through to the next round the way we've played.

I'll be supporting my adopted homeland, Australia all the way now. Nobody illustrates hard work, dedication, passion and professionalism like Australia.
Totally agree.

pup11

International Coach
I think India are more deserving no.1 compared to Pakistan (since India were at full-strength) in the loser 8 teams.