• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

looking for World series cricket videos/dvds 1977-79

NZDave85

Cricket Spectator
I have got extensive highlights from NZ, Australia and England cricket since 2002 including some matches from earlier years. I would really like to get hold of match highlights from ODI & Test Cricket in Australia from the 1990s. Am looking for match highlights of ODI's (30min-1hour) and Test matches (around 30min per day). Would anyone be interested in either trading or I'd be happy to purchase. Thanks!!!

arnav400375

Cricket Spectator
iam interested in buying some of your collection

There are some matches I can trade/upload, I didnt buy all the WSC 70's stuff I have, some I did tape off tv myself. I'll get a list happening. You wouldnt happen to have any of the 1994 Aus tour to SA would you? One of the rare series I dont have complete footage of that i REALLY want.
hello...i would love to buy some of you wonderful collection...specially one day series and test series played in 1992,93,94,95 in southafrica..
please let me know if u have supertests played in wsc,,,thnk you

del71music

Cricket Spectator
Alright mate

Have only just joined this site. Would you be able to send a copy of yr matches list to delmeisterlegendxxx7@gmail.com please? I may have games you'd be interested in (and keep receiving more at mo), let me know, even if yr not interested at mo.

cheers mate

DEL

del71music

Cricket Spectator
Alright everyone

I'm a new member, and am wondering if anybody wants to sell and/or swap old cricket highlights they've got? I'm particularly looking for pre 2005 stuff. Obviously classics like Packer WSC would be fantastic, but I'm realistic that that will not be owned by most people. I am also looking for footage from SILK CUT ALLROUNDERS CHALLENGE 1984-1987 tournaments. Again, not the most common obv. But even just stuff like 1988, 1991 and 1989/90 England v West Indies tests/odis, 1995/6 England tour of South Africa, England v NZ internationals (esp tests) in 1990, 1991/2 and 1986, and 1990/91 and 1989 Ashes series.

I have some games too. I have every single day's play of every single England home international from 2005 to present day, a few away matches before 2010, and some old BBC footage, full highlights, of various county odi matches eg 1981 B+H final Surrey v Somerset, 1991 Natwest final Hants v Surrey (55 mins for that one), and various sunday league games.

If yr interested in selling and swapping, please email me yr match lists to delmeisterlegendxxx7@gmail.

look forward to yr replies

DEL

SeamUp

International Coach
Can't seem to find much prolonged footage anywhere ?

Got a Proccie special in getting Big Viv out here - Those little in-duckers.

David N

Cricket Spectator
Guys,

I'm a collector of World Series Cricket Items, Books, cards Video's or DVD's if they have been copied onto that format, if anyone can help please post here or email me at dn65au(at)Yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

Particularly interested in Video's/DVD's of games and the Poster that came in the Australian Women's Weekly in 1977 I believe, where you had to buy cans of Ardmona fruit that that a portrait of a Cricketer on the can that you cut out and stuck on your poster.

Cheers

David

toovs

Cricket Spectator
old discussion here, i am still looking for any classic world Series cricket games 1977-79
or other cricket dvd collectors write in!, our group is very small...

docajits

Cricket Spectator
sir are you into swapping of cricket matches ? me email id is - docajits@gmail.com
Hi there

i am trying to find any collector who has some matches from the kerry packer days of WSC 1977-1979. willing to trade or buy some footage. I have a useful list of matches available.

in sydney - would love to hear from you!

arslanmajid

Cricket Spectator
Hopping in on this old Thread.

I have some Packer Season World Series Stuff.

Super Tests 1 2 3 between Australia and West Indies of Season 1

Super Test Australia vs Rest of the World. Footage Includes 67 Minutes Ball by Ball of Barry Richards and Vivan Richards Partnership and Australia 1st Innings Wickets

From 2nd Season Got

Some Ball By Ball Footage of the Sydney Day Nighter Between Australia and West Indies

Highlights of Super Test Final played in colored Clothing between Australia and ROW