• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lokomotiv's Proposed Changes to Cricket

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Speaking of proposed changes, reasonably happy on the whole with this bunch of chaps as a brains-trust. If only elephant in the photo Ramiz Raja was missing.

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Speaking of proposed changes, reasonably happy on the whole with this bunch of chaps as a brains-trust. If only elephant in the photo Ramiz Raja was missing.

Just gonna see who I can name without any research:

Tim May : Ganguly : Vaughan : Pollock : Dunno : Dunno
Dunno : Dravid : Dunno : Marsh : Ponting

Zinzan

Here;

Tim May : Ganguly : Vaughan : Pollock : Steve Bucknor : Dave Richardson
Ramiz Raja : Dravid : Mike Brearley : Marsh : Ponting

Zinzan

Nah, it's 2015 now, he's the tea-boy of the committee and is sent out on errands when the important discussions are taking place.

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
By the way, is the major incentive for Welsh players to be in England's national team The Ashes? Then, if The Ashes are played by British-Irish Lions or likes, then Wales would have their own national team?

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
Statistics shows that the fielding first side has advantage in the limited-over games. So, is mathematical adjustment of runs of the batting first side necessary? (Something like D/L method)

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
For a bloke who asks some really daft questions you do some remarkably in depth reading about the game Loko - if I was a cynic I'd think you were pulling our plonkers