• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Local cricket in Melbourne

DJellett

International Debutant
If anyone on Cricket Web is looking for an amatuer club in Melbourne, Nunawading Cricket Club in the eastern suburbs are currently recruiting new players. We have both senior and junior teams, as well as Milo Have-a-Go cricket, catering to all ages and skill levels; as well as expansive facilities, with 3 grounds and a multi-story pavilion and function room at our home ground of Mahoneys Reserve. This function room is also for hire to anyone looking for a venue for their next event, with staff and security options available, at incredibly competitive prices.

Nuna has been my club for the majority of my life; I played all my junior cricket there, and have returned to the club recently to find it going through something of a rebirth. There is a really great core of people around the club, as well as abundant oppourtunities for any cricketer from any background - it's a really inclusive environment, as well as being a really great family club and allowing any and all to be an active part of their club.

If you, or anyone you know, is interested - please feel free to contact myself via this forum or at live_element@hotmail.com; alternatively, check out Nunawading Cricket Club - Home for more info. The club play in the Box Hill Reporter District Cricket Assosciation.

Cheers,

Dyl