• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Live Cricket happening in the world right now

cnerd123

likes this
The captain could have bowled this but opted not to i think

Interesting

This guy's first over all tournament! High full toss first ball, misfield, and then a controversial runout!

Chaos hahhaa

cnerd123

likes this
Wait the captain is Joshua Rasu and the bowler with an over left was R Rasu i think

ALMOST AN INCREDIBLE BOUNDARY RELAY CATCH but it slips out of the second fielders hands

Insanity hahaha

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty good prediction. 1 over to go, 2 to win, 4 wickets in hand.

Nipiko living up to the hype

Okay so they won with 7 balls left and 4 wickets in hand,
That's when a good cricket consciousness comes to the fore. My cricketing senses are tingling.

cnerd123

likes this
Lindon James was guiding that chase really well, and after Hooper's two boundaries the needed 13 off the last over. But Browne bowled a good one to win it for LSE.

cnerd123

likes this
Vincy T10 Prem League will have games every night until next week Saturday, should be fun. I presume finals on Sunday.