• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Live Cricket happening in the world right now

cnerd123

likes this
Seems like they're having network issues

Quit a common problem for associates trying to broadcast games from grounds without fixed internet connections

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
But it's bright and sunny, I don't see the issue of weather being a reason for the bad internet. These guys are screwing us.

cnerd123

likes this
well this was disappointing

hope they get their **** together for the next game. they've clearly got a lot invested in this, but the stream is unwatchable. They're not going to get the good attention they were hoping for.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yea. Would take any ***** links to HK Sunday League cricket right now. Heck, I'd take a live stream of ***** bowling off spin in the nets.

cnerd123

likes this
i'm surprised you were able to get a thread up in your 15 minutes a day of CW time

and atleast when Hong Kong streams something it actually works.

cnerd123

likes this
stream for the 2nd game is barely working, but it's better than the first one

A team is 13/3 in 4 overs chasing 36 to win lol

cnerd123

likes this
Yea so I missed the first game but the second one is being broadcast on the FanCode app. I'll check if there is a YouTube link available too

cnerd123

likes this
Kesrick Williams in. Almost runs out his batting partner first ball. His side is 27/3 in 5 overs, they need smth special

No idea what the team names are btw. The on screen graphics don't make it clear. Doesn't have the bowlers names either. HK Premier League OD has much better on screen graphics ITBT.

I do appreciate the multiple camera angles and background sound tho. Can hear bat on ball.

Stadiums absolutely empty tho. I assume crowds not allowed in. Bizarre experience.