• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Life without cricket...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
It would mean more lie-ins on Sundays, a very tidy and empty room (from all the books and magazines not existing) and I would probably get out more. Oh and this site...I wouldn't be on it, but then it might not exist anyway.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Life without cricket ... id be a fat black guy stealing stuff = devils workshop , good think crickets keeping me busy

krkode

State Captain
Already doin' it...and hurts like nothing else:(

Lived in India from age 5-14 and grew cricket crazy, but then moved back to the USA for the last two years and since India's superb Laxman and Harbhajan inspired victories versus Australia I have watched no live cricket, played no school cricket...only dreamt...:(

But dreams are still good:yawn: Maybe college will have a cricket club :P

Well if there was no Cricket made then you would have No Idea about it so wouldn't feel anything. But If Cricket was taken away now it would not be good. I would hate that to happen.

Andre

International Regular
At the same time, life would go on. Cricket is alot, but not absolutely eveything :D

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Cricket is like God.

If it didn't exist, someone would have to invent it.

<quack> that's very profound, LE

Yes, I found it in a Christmas Cracker

Bazza

International 12th Man
It wouldn't be very nice but I would cope. Swimming keeps me busy and I guess I would just have to get back into football a bit more and baseball (which is actually very good, MB).

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Today is bad enough (no WC games) but I've just heard that the Hype Girls just might be planning a reunion. Now if it comes to a choice between 'No Cricket' and 'The return of the Spice Girls', I'll take 'Bye bye AA' every time

krkode

State Captain
Bazza said:
It wouldn't be very nice but I would cope. Swimming keeps me busy and I guess I would just have to get back into football a bit more and baseball (which is actually very good, MB).
heh, my life is similar. Owing to my inability to play cricket due to my current location ;) I just swim and play water polo for the school team :P

Anna

International Vice-Captain
I wouldn't be spending my summers watching Somerset......................and that would mean I wouldn't know Matt Bulbeck!!!!:O Doesn't bear thinking about!!:D :D