• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

let's remember some guys; cw edition

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He kind of devolved in his posting imho. Agree with spark that he may have been going down the rabbit hole. Didn't mind his NRL posting tbh but over time it got over shadowed by the other stuff.

A salient lesson there for GIMH, really. Probably not bright enough to learn it though. Too late for Cribbeh, ofc.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
He kind of devolved in his posting imho. Agree with spark that he may have been going down the rabbit hole. Didn't mind his NRL posting tbh but over time it got over shadowed by the other stuff.

A salient lesson there for GIMH, really. Probably not bright enough to learn it though. Too late for Cribbeh, ofc.
Bore off you cantankerous ****

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The Scarlett/Cas/shadowplayer ****fight starting the next page is great reading
It gets better if you keep reading on to the point Scarlett just starts to go off on one seperately as well.

This post in particular made me laugh.

Me and James kind of fell out and with studying and work don’t need the extra responsibility in my life right now.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Scarlett generally came across as a bit of an unstable soul, but the way that she showed up, went to staff member, to no longer being a staff member, to being banned, in a pretty short space of time is pretty funny. Quite a distinct CW tenure.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Scarlett called me all sorts of names randomly for reasons I still don’t know. It was quite funny though. A bit like the old days when you could trade insults for a laugh even if only one of you was laughing.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Scarlett called me all sorts of names randomly for reasons I still don’t know. It was quite funny though. A bit like the old days when you could trade insults for a laugh even if only one of you was laughing.
What would you trade for a laugh these days?