Cricket Web Owner
What questions do you have about the game
You go ask someone in a us comp shop and they will tell you there is no graphic card better then Intel...no jokeNeil Pickup said:Kits and Bats are likely to be entirely down to whether licenses can be attained or not.
One thing that I would like would be an external editor of the graphic/data files, as seen in the CM/FM series.
As for Intel graphics cards, the usual reason you can't run games on them is because they're not good enough to cope with the detail level and frame rate. A decent card isn't expensive.
Can't say at the moment, for confidentiality reasons - sorry!Glenn Stiemens said:Who will be providing commentary?
That's quite a in-depth question and one that can't be resolved yet. I'll keep you posted.Cloete said:What sort of stats tracking will there be?
Will stats be saved onto career averages or game averages at all? So that when you turn off the game you can open it up and you'll see in McGrath's best score the hundred he just hit . An option to turn this on/off?
1. No domestic cricket is planned in the game.NikhilN said:1)Is there going to be a domestic season in this? I really would like to see this in this game because we all love to play with our home state as much as our home country...so if there is domestic season which countrys will play in it?
2) LBWs...most cricket games in the past have really done nothing in this area. How is the AI in the game? Does the umpire look at the angle the bowl is being bowled at, how far the player is and all that before giving an out?
3) I heard somewhere that you are going to put the Hawk Eye into this game, is this true?
4)Do we get to take our guard before we start our innings?
5)Are the classical matches still there? If so the India v Australia 2001 match is there I am guessing?
6) How are the world cups? Is the 2003 world cup there? Do we get to select our own location for the world cup?
7) Do we get to play on Intel graphic cards?????? I hate EA Sports cause they didnt let us!
8) Is USA a non test playing nation in the game?
9) TV overlays...are you going to be using one, or more then one? Will we be able to add our own TV overlays? and what about the pitch mats and stumps?
10) How real are the shots,chances of edges and all that?
I'd imagine that there would be dew. As for raining - yep, can't see why not.NikhilN said:One thing I forgot to ask, well 2 things...is there going to be dew in D/N matches? and for gods sake will it rain in Limited over matches???
1. Fake umpires I believe.NikhilN said:A bunch of other things that just hit me
1) Who are going to be the umpires...real or fake?
2) What about the kits? are you going to use real kits? Or are we gonna see India in another made up shirt? this is what I hate about most cricket games
3) Same with the bats...made up bats or real bats?
For teams, still to be confirmed (this depends on licenses of course).Langeveldt said:I assume one will be able to edit players..
Will you be able to edit teams??
1. That's to be built into the game - the game is at too early a stage to answer that one way or another.Jono said:1. Will edges to the slips and keepers occur more often?
2. Will true fast bowlers be able to get true swing from the new ball. (i.e Akhtar, McGrath, Vaas etc.)
3. Will there be varying conditions of pitches? If so, will the ball seam around on green pitches for instance, and spin more on dusty ones?
4. Will there be a record database consisting of our wins/losses, highest scores, most 4s in an innings, best bowling etc. for the games we play?
Thanks. If I think of more I will post later. :-)
Yes would like to see a team editor in this game. We all love playing with domestic teamsLangeveldt said:Hope theres a team editor then.. Good stuff Rubbergenius, and good luck..
I'd gladly not worry about domestic cricket given a game with excellent gameplay and AI..