• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Learn to count

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
12th Man said:
Let's make the longest thread ever. Count along with me and see how far we go.

we already have the another game thread to do that, both threads are as useless as each other...

Sudeep

International Captain
Yes, this is a family forum, but probably not for kids who want to learn to count. That can be done in kindergarten...

Langeveldt

Soutie
We don't need these pointless threads.. The "another game" thread really annoys me.. I know I used to post a lot in it, but then I saw the light and realized that who needs rubbish threads when you can settle down with a good set of graphs and spreadsheets...

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Langeveldt said:
We don't need these pointless threads.. The "another game" thread really annoys me.. I know I used to post a lot in it, but then I saw the light and realized that who needs rubbish threads when you can settle down with a good set of graphs and spreadsheets...
Exactly what I thought, except about the graphs and spreadsheets.

Langeveldt said:
How can it annoy you. Wouldn't you be used to it just being there???