• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Latest Press Release

Dydl

International Debutant
Also, I know that it is being developed, but it had Ricky Ponting with a Kookaburra Diablo....
and you can get Kookaburra etc bats for Cricket 2004.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
kwek said:
who plays Cricket 2004 anyway tis a crap game
Used to be crap game. It's almost playable these days with all the patches that have been made. Certainly no thanks to EA though.

Josh

International Regular
Sir Gaddy said:
But who will want to play cricket 2004 when this comes out?
People who:

a) can't afford it
b) have computers that won't run the game

Ming

State 12th Man
I should ask for a refund frrom EA actually. The game literally freezes everytime I play it.

mahmoodbhopal

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
some funny thing i found out that spinner is starting the attack and graphics are bit like allan border cricket in some ways if sam from planetcricket.net finish the patch soon cricket 2004 will be again play able

AlexH

Cricket Spectator
You said there is 16 players to choose from. Just say there is a player you want to play but he is not in the 16 can you swap players?

Last edited: